Friday, March 1, 2013

Join the Crowd!

So Five Minute Friday....guess I am in!  So what to write about for 5 minutes?????  My tendency to plan and my inability to do so at this point in my life?  My boys?  My looming single mom status (even if it is only for a few months)?  Yes let's blog about that!  STRESS!!!!!   As many of you know we are moving, Jason leaves in a couple of weeks and I will follow with our boys when school is out.  When thinking about all the things that I will have to do BY MYSELF I get stressed!  Yes we all talk about how we do it all without complaint  and then our husbands come in and dust the furniture and want a medal BUT it is all too different when no one is dusting!  When no one is taking the recycling off, when no one is there to help take 3 boys to 3 different places!   When no one is calling to see if you need anything from the store.  I think about that and I stress!  Then out of nowhere the stress leaves for a moment when I remember how much I will miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment