Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spoiled Brat!


Here it is!  A picture of my new home, or at least it will be this time next week!  It is lovely, it's a brick home, larger than the one I left, it has a huge yard, it is a cul-de-sac, LOTS of kids, super nice neighborhood, close to town.  It is everything I ever wanted!  And yet I still manage to be less than thrilled!  I am in a wonderful new town where people are nice and friendly.  Everyone is so welcoming and yet I still sleep till 9:30 or 10 everyday because I am sad.

I can make this home everything I want.  I get to pick new floors and new paint colors and new appliances and new light fixtures.  That should be fun!  It is daunting!  It is overwhelming!  What if I make the wrong choice?????  I have never been so indecisive in my life!  Why is this so difficult?  Maybe because I am taking 3 BOYS with me, that have NOOOOOO interest in flooring, or light fixtures, or sinks, or appliances, or paint!

I promise to keep you posted on the progress of the house and post pictures along the way!  Oh and the whole point of this post isn't that I don't like my new home, the point of this post is.....

I MISS MY FRIENDS!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. We miss you! That's it, I'm going to try to get down there in August. and you have excellent taste, so don't second guess yourself. Your home here was lovely, welcoming, clean, and beautiful. Jesup's will be too. And for the record, Habersham's not as fun without you!

    ReplyDelete