Thursday, August 15, 2013

Queen of the (under construction) castle!

Oh no, not UDS!!!!!
So the saga continues!  Paint is on the walls (mostly).  Flooring has been ordered (mostly).  Baseboards are going up.  Built-in-eye-sore cabinets are being removed (from the wall at least).  How does it look?  I have no idea!  I still can't see the vision!  I can pick out the 100's of little things that need to be done but I can't do them until the big things are done!   My house has a bad case of what we in the Tinsley house like to call UDS (that's ugly door syndrome for those of you that don't know).  The light fixtures are straight out of 1990, which is weird because the house was built in 2007.  All these things will be changed in time even if that time isn't today.   But I guess progress is progress and my Mom and Dad come to town today!



Before any progress is made!  Stay tuned!
Yay, the cabinets are gone (almost)!

1 comment: