Wednesday, October 27, 2010

25 at 25

I've been inspired by a friend to list the things that make Jensen...JensenAnd 2 at 2 is just not enough.  I could go on and on listing the wonderful things about you but for today I will list 25 things at 25 months that make my heart melt.
1 - You greet me every morning with Happy Birthday Mommy!
2 - You love to dance
3 - You know all the words to Llama Llama Red Pajama and as you read the book your personality shines through
4 - You LOVE your big brothers and try your best to keep up
5 - You talk non stop unless there is someone outside of your family around and then you are quiet as a mouse
6 - You love music and singing and even though I am no Jimmy Buffet fan I can't help but smile and sing along with you
7 - You love bath or shower time.  You don't prefer one to the other, you just love getting clean
8 - You will eat anything
9 - When we drive by Jason's work you say "That's Daddy office."
10- When we go to see Daddy you run in like you own the place
11- You mimic everything your brothers do in attempts to make them laugh as hard at you as you do at them
12- You love Elmo even though we never watch Sesame Street
13- You love working puzzles and you are great at it
14- I love to hear you say "PEEESSSS Mommy, juice!"
15- Every time you go potty you say "Good Job"
16- When it is time for bed I read you one story, sing one song and "rock a minute" per your request and then it is off to bed with no complaints
17- When you can't find me you run around the house saying "Mommy are you?  I right here."
18- You love to play outside, even in the rain
19- Your "fast kisses" are the best
20- You hug me and say "oh my baby"
21- You are my only child that say "me" instead of "my" for example "that's me blanket",  it breaks my heart to correct you but I do it anyway, the control freak in me I guess.
22- Every night you help me tuck your brothers in with a "nite nite brothers, love you brothers"
23- You love strawberry milk, you ask for it every morning and before I put the strawberry in it you say "put ketchup in it"
24- You are always happy and smiling, unless Mommy is leaving
25- You are a Mommy's boy through and through and I hope this is one thing that never changes!

I have thought of so many more things as I have been typing but I guess I will save them for another post.  Love You my Sweet JP!

No comments:

Post a Comment