Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Shutterfly Christmas

Being a mother of 3 small and precious boys my memories are important.  Memories are important to us all.  I realized how important last year when my computer crashed.  What am I going to do?????  All of my "kodak moments" are gone!  But wait...I used ShutterflyAll my memories are backed up, safe and sound!


So easy to use, I have used Shutterfly for invitations, Christmas cards, thank you photo cards.  So easy and so personal!  And let's not forget the photo books and calendars, an absolute must for the not so creative person.  The look of a scrapbook with the ease of a click here and there.  This year I am once again counting on Shutterfly to help me with my Christmas cards.  Check out the photos from last years photo session for the Christmas card.  There are so many choices it is impossible not to find something that you love!   I love sending photos of my growing boys to all of my friends just as much as I love seeing how all of my friends children have grown over the past year.  I collect the cards and go through the past years every Christmas.  Taking moments to think about the happy moments we have had and looking forward to capturing more happy moments in the years to come.

2 comments:

  1. So when I blog about Shutterfly, who do I send it to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think today was the last day. Google 50 free photo cards shutterfly and click the moneysavingmom link and they will send you an email with all the info.

    ReplyDelete