Wednesday, October 2, 2013

He's 5!



Five years, I cannot believe it!  It passed like blinking an eye.  He has grown and matured and changed and yet he has remained my baby and is the same now as we was the moment I met him.  He is a Momma's boy through and through but has come to the age when he wants Daddy to take him to his soccer games.  He runs and rides and wrestles with his brothers as hard and fast as he can but still comes crying to me if he feels his is being treated unfairly or if his feelings get even a little hurt.  He looks up to his big brothers while almost looking one of them in the eye.  He is so big and yet still so little!  My heart swells with love and pride.  I can't contain it!  I want to scream from the mountain tops "THAT'S MY BOY!!!"  That gorgeous, intelligent, loving, self-confident, precocious, bundle of energy is mine.  Thank you Jensen for all you bring to our lives,  Thank you for completing our family!  I wish you would slow down and not grow up so fast but I know you won't, guess I will just hold on and enjoy the ride for as long as you are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment