Friday, August 27, 2010

Because you asked.

What am I thankful for?  I am thankful for a husband that looks at me like I am the only woman in the world because for him I am.  I am thankful for parents who love each other more with each passing day.  Parents who taught me what a marriage looks like.  I am thankful for rambunctious boys who drive me crazy and give me a throbbing headache but they are healthy and they are happy and that is worth 1,000 headaches.  I am thankful for a brother who never judges anyone.  He is so good.  And a sister who, for reasons unknown to me, thinks I hung the moon.  She looks up to me still and she makes me want to be a better person.   I am thankful for wonderful friends who listen to me complain about things that don't matter and cry about things that really do matter.   Lord knows that I have been a downer on more than one occasion in the last 4 months.  We do occasionally share a laugh.   I am thankful for in-laws who love me for me and not just because I married into the family.  I am thankful for so many things, this blog could go on forever with my many many blessings.  Oh and I don't want to forget one last thing, I too am thankful for Oreos.  But I think I might be more thankful if I didn't love them so much!

3 comments:

  1. :)

    what a great post. so glad you've added blogging to your list of many talents, ML!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some wonderful things to be thankful for! I'm also thankful that I'm coming to your class in a few minutes! and I'm thankful my girls are part of the rambunctiousness of those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am thankful for my BFF!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete