Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everybody else is doing it.

I go through and read all my friends blogs about their day to day lives and I smile and I laugh and I cry because I am right there with you.  So why haven't I started a blog?  Everyone else is doing it!  I am not a writer, as you will see if you stop by to see what my life holds for me on a day to day basis.  Today I decided it doesn't matter how eloquent I am.  It matters that I remember all these precious moments and all the side splitting laughter that comes with raising 3 boys.  So here we go!  If you stop by to read what is going on in our lives I hope my boys make you smile a little.  They bring a smile to my face every day!

5 comments:

  1. hooray...i know your boys will give you plenty of good writing material. looking forward to some side splitting laughter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea! I can't wait to read the encounters of those three J's!!!! Little Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've joined the blogger world! The boys are definitely full of interesting material for blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!yay!yay! So cute. I have thought about the middle child syndrome a lot lately. That is why I have debated having that third baby because that would be my sweet little Zoie that would be left out. That hurts my heart. Maybe she can bond with Joel if we decide to go for number 3. Can't wait to read more from the Tinley Times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blogosphere! So glad you'll be sharing your thoughts and bearing your soul like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete