Wednesday, September 22, 2010

20 YEARS!!!!!


My high school reunion is coming up.  20 YEARS!!!!  I know what you are saying right now "Surely not Mary Lynn, you look far too young to have been out of high school for 20 years!  I simply do not believe you!"  But alas it is true.   I haven't seen most of my fellow graduates since May 31, 1990.  Others I have seen over the years but if memory serves me correctly it has been 6 years since I have seen anyone from the class of 1990 and that includes my closest friends.  ~Sigh~  What to do?  I can't decide if I should go to my reunion or wait another 20 years.  There are a million things I need to so that weekend, most important is Jensen's birthday, but I worry that if I miss this opportunity to see some old friends I will regret it.   I have been trying to juggle my schedule to make it work for 2 weeks now.  You will laugh when I tell you what is holding me back.  My boys have 2 tee ball games that they will have to miss.  Agggg maybe I can make it work somehow.  If I go to all this trouble and the only people at my reunion are girls that wanted to beat me up I am going to be so mad!

Photo of me and my lifelong BFF at her place in Florida.  Please don't judge the outfit too harshly, it was 1989!

2 comments:

  1. Im going to refrain from commenting on the outfit...
    I definitely think you will regret if you don't go, but I completely understand what it makes you feel like when you miss a ball game!! Madeline still loves me though, and probably doesn't remember that I have missed any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice the clothes...I was too distracted by my hair!! lol!
    You should def go...I was unsure about mine, but we had a blast!!
    p.s. this was at Tony's in TN.

    ReplyDelete