Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cancel my order!

My boys are a marketing person's dream come true!  They desperately call me into the room yelling "This one Mommy, this is the toy I was talking about!"  Every time they see something they must have I tell them to remember it when Christmas comes around.    I think they were worried about forgetting a must have so about a month ago they (Jackson and Joel) asked me to help them write letters to Santa.  They wrote the letters themselves I only provided spelling help.  The list was full of specifics so that Santa would be sure to bring the correct size, color and options!  We spent nearly an hour on the lists which grow from week to week.  A couple of days ago Jackson saw a show about toy trains and he called to his Daddy, "Daddy cancel my order with Santa!  This is what I REALLY want!"
Wonder how many more orders will be canceled before Santa makes his midnight run?

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Hailey gave me a hand full of pictures that she had cut out of a toy catalog and said "momma, here is my order for Santa. Will you give it to him?"

    ReplyDelete