Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Have a good day!

This morning was a typical morning for me wake up and rush around to get the boys fed dressed and out the door.  We make it to school with minutes to spare, if the big kids are putting the flags up Jackson thinks he is late.   As we pull up to the door for me to let Jackson out of the car I say "Hey Jackson, have a great day bud!  Be a good boy today!"  In true Jackson fashion I get the response "You have a good day too Mama, try to be a good mother to Jensen today."  OK Jackson I will try!  Love that boy!

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking if I wasn't a good mother he wouldn't have made a comment like that. I did forget to add that when I get off the phone with my mom she tells me to be a good girl and I always respond "you be a good mom". Maybe that is where he gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funny! well...have you been a good mom to sweet little jensen today??

    ReplyDelete