Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks...I think???

I love love love being the mother of 3 boys!  It is great!  I get compliments all the time.  "Mommy you are so sweet."  "Mommy you are so pretty." "Mommy you are very smart."  I think that is the biggest difference in boys and girls.  My boys can't stop telling me how pretty I am and with girls I think you have to always tell them how pretty they are.  So I will let you decide if this is a compliment or not. 

Jackson and I were lying in the floor the other night watching TV.  And Jackson starts petting me, "Mommy I love you so much."  "Thank you Jackson, I love you so much too."  "Mommy you are very pretty!  I especially like how your boobies come up from your shirt."  "Ummmm, thanks Jackson."

I think I am in trouble if he is already noticing!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is unique to boys or not. After all, Amelia likes how my boobies come up from my shirt right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he didn't mean that they come out of my shirt. Only that they make my shirt bumpy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...oh, sweet Jackson sure knows how to give a compliment. don't you love their honesty? yes, you should be worried if he's already taking notice of curves...look out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha! BOY all the way! Oh, the different trials of parenthood between boys and girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Boys are a mess for sure!

    ReplyDelete